What is Laravel?
Laravel is one of the highly used, open-source modern web application framework that designs customized web applications quickly and easily.
Developers prefer Laravel over to other frameworks because of the performance, features, scalability it offer. It follows Model View Controller (MVC) which makes it more useful than PHP.
It attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions and caching. It has a unique architecture, where it is possible for developers to create their own infrastructure that is specifically designed for their application.
Laravel is used not only for big project but also best to use for small project.
Laravel PHP Framework is built with the focus of writing code syntax that is simple and expressive. This will provide the advantage of having a Web Application that is developer friendly and code that is maintainable.
Although Laravel Framework is only three years old, it has been built with a focus of being superior over the other PHP frameworks, with better code foundation, maintainability and more robust features.
Comentum specializes in building reliable and maintainable custom web applications. Comentum's programming team is experienced in using different programming frameworks. Comentum works with its clients to use a framework that is well suited to each client's requirements.
Laravel Framework is one of our team's favorite PHP frameworks for building solid maintainable code.
When it comes to code reliability and maintainability, Laravel has a good foundation and great community support behind its PHP Framework.
Laravel Framework Advantages
Laravel PHP Framework also offers many features such as:
- MVC, HMVC
- RESTful Routing
- The Eloquent ORM
- Application Logic
- Beautiful Templating
- Unit Testing
- Hooks / Events
- Admin Generation
- Automatic Pagination
- Strong, talented in-house team specialized and experienced in different PHP Frameworks including Laravel Framework
- No outsourcing
- 19+ years experience
- Coding Guidelines and Standards
- Clean code and APIs
- Multi-browser compatibility
- Highly maintainable code
- Solid Version Control System
- User friendly Interfaces
- Performance, load and stress testing
- Staying up-to-date with latest technology
- Program clean code and write APIs which create easily maintainable code and version management
- Create the best environment for multiple programmers to work on the same project
- Deliver better readability and understanding of the source code
- Ensure that other developers can understand and become familiar with the code in a short time
- Programming logic and actions are isolated from interface / layout files (HTML, CSS), making it easy for Comentum's Design Team or any designer without programming experience to be able to edit the interface and make design changes without help from programmers.
- Programming builds are based on the module, libraries, and tools, allowing Comentum's Development Team or any programmer to easily share libraries and implement complex functionality and features in a fast and efficient manner.
- The structure that Comentum uses helps produce best practice coding with consistent logic and programming standards, and provides other developers the ability to become familiar with the code in a short time.